- To prolong the lifespan of the fabric, the fabric rolls should be place horizontally in a cool environment.
- Fabric should not be piled up to avoid line marks.
- Fabric should always be handled in a clean area with clean hands and equipment.
- Dust can be removed from the fabric by vacuum cleaning or soft duster.
- Light stains can be removed with the help of sponge and soapy water.
- Do not use strong detergents, solvents or scrub against the fabric because it will damage the coating of the fabric.
- Allow the fabric to air dry completely before rolling it back.